3. The AC is not switching on. This may indicate that the thermostat has been decreased.
4. A breaker on the AC has tripped: homeowners need to reset the breaker.
5. Condenser coil buildup: Homeowners need to clean the AC.
6. Mouse damage: homeowners can test for chewed wire.
7. Damaged wires? Homeowners are able to remove the damaged piece.
8. The switch for the furnace can be moved up by homeowners in order in order to activate the AC.
9. Fuse blows: Homeowners should replace the blown fuses.
10. A plugged evaporator coil can be cleaned by homeowners. may hose it down in order to get it clean and to replace the filter. tlh4zzasti.
10 AC Problems You Can DIY – Vacuum Storage